Sunday, March 1, 2009

The song that I am currenttly humming

Hoovina baanadathe-yaarigu kanadanthe, haadina saalinalli chethanavade neenu
Like an arrow of flowers, not letting anybody to know about it, like giving life to the lines of a poem, you have become my life's driving force..
Hoovina baanadathe-yaarigu kanadanthe, haadina saalinalli chethanavadanthe neene ninu..
Nuthanavadanthe naanu naanu
Like an arrow of flowers, not letting anybody to know about it, like giving life to the lines of a poem, you have become my life's driving force and this has replenished my life.

nee banda mele baaki mathenu??
When you are here with me, what more should I ask for?

Saaladu idi dina jaroori mathige.. Kaadide e mana.. apara preethige...
The day is not enough to just talk about the very essentials, I am waiting for the precious love of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment